On May 18 I sent an email regarding adapting two older Word macros to Writer. I
also attached copies of the macros and images of the results when used in Word.
Have not heard back but realize that I may have contacted the wrong party. I
later noticed an error in the close macro name - it should have been Autoclose
instead of Autoclse. I left the "o" out. Apparently Autoexec and Autoclose
macros are recognized by Word allowing it to respond.  Please let me know where
I stand on this. If I need to go to someone else or if what I want is
impossible then please let me know.
Thank you, Richard
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c04227adc05615763est05vuc