Hi,

I am using OOO 3.2. I do not know the max value of the numeric field inputs
I get from user. So, in other words I wan to leave it to the highest value
supported by the precision of the field (double I believe).

While creating the numeric field with OO macro, I am not setting any max
value yet, the field max value gets defined to 1e7.

Is there a way to reset this max value?

Is there a way to not specify any max value ?

    oNumericField =
CreateUnoService("com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlNumericField")
    oNumericModel =
CreateUnoService("com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlNumericFieldModel")
    oNumericField.setModel(oNumericModel)
    oNumericField.setDecimalDigits(0) ' Allow only integers
    oNumericField.setMin(0) ' Allow only positive integers
    ' No limit on maximum
    ' oNumericField.setMax(1e12)
    oNumericField.setValue(val)

oNumericField.setPosSize(posx,posy,wd,ht,com.sun.star.awt.PosSize.POSSIZE)
    createPosIntField = oNumericField

--
Regards
Madhur Kashyap