Hello,

I have a class which implements XSlideshowListener, and attempts to override
the disposing() (from the XEventListener superclass) in order to set a flag
to ensure that I don't try to remove it a second time if the target
slideshow has already been disposed. However, I never seem to get this call.
Consequently, my cleanup routine which calls
XSlideShowController.removeSlideshowListener() receives a
NullPointerException since the slideshow has already terminated, unbeknown
to my listener.

It would seem that a listener registered on a slideshow should be notified
when that slideshow disposes, or am I mistaken?

Thanks,

-- Cameron