Hey Marc,

Marc Santhoff schrieb:
[..]
> I would rather change the macro using another technique, ucb or the
> like, for writing files than tell the users to install something else
> (because my macro program is not able to ...).

I am writing my csv files using ucb. In this case I can even pass the
encoding-type for output file.

So, try this:

oSFA = createUnoService("com.sun.star.ucb.SimpleFileAccess")
oOutputStream = createUnoService("com.sun.star.io.TextOutputStream")

oDatei = oSFA.OpenFileReadWrite(sURL)  'sURL should be the URL of your
csv-file

oOutputStream.SetOutputStream(oDatei.getOutPutStream)

sString = "this is your text(first line)..." & chr(13) & chr(10)
sString = sString & "and now line 2..."

oOutputStream.writeString(sString)

'Again add a windows line-feed:
oOutputStream.writeString(chr(13) & chr(10))

'close the file
oOutPutStream.closeOutput()

best regards
Thomas