On 8/20/10 4:00 PM, Akila Wajirasena wrote:
Hi,

I met with a problem in making a extension using Java which has Dialog Box.
The extension does not work in Mac OS X.
I found that this problem is in other Java extensions too.

A possible workaround mentioned in the mailing list is to use UNO AWT insted
of Java AWT.
Im using the com.sun.star.awt package in creating dialog box.

So my questions are;
Am I using the correct UNO AWT package? if no what should I use?
how can we answer this question without knowing how you use the API? You should give us some more details.

Is there any possible workaround for this to get the extension working in
Mac?
if you use the toolkit properly it should work also on MacOS

Juergen

FYI this extension works fine in Windows and Linux x86 and Linux x86-64
versiona (tested in Ubuntu).
I used Mac OS X 10.6.4.