Ariel,

The stuff you did with a dialog's an menu's inside, could be a alternative in basic ?

the examples made by Ariel i found here <http://hermione.s41.xrea.com/pukiwiki/pukiwiki.php?OOoBasic%2FDialog%2FExample15>

Hope it helps

Fernand

Hello Hal,

On Wednesday 15 June 2011, 02:05, Hal Vaughan wrote:
I haven't been using the API for a while and I'm working on a macros in OO
Basic.

 From what I remember, to add things to a sub menu, I have to do that by
hand.  Am I wrong?  Is there a way, using OO Basic to add items to a sub
menu?

I'm creating a sticky-note program that will let me make notes that are
attached to a document.  They're stored in the document text fields.  I'd
like to be able to, when a note is created, add a menu item with the note
title to a sub-menu I'm creating.  Also, of course, if the note is
deleted, I'd like to remove that item from the menu.  The hard part is I
only want those sub-menu items available when that document window is
selected.

Is that do-able without going through a nightmare?
you need to develop a UNO component implementing a PopupMenuController,
impossible in OOo Basic, you must code in Java, C++ or Python.

Regards