Mr. Wu,

I am deeply grateful for your suggestions.
I have studied the project you recommended, I think this project has some
difficulties for me, I need to spend some time to learn.

Sincerely,
Jiajun Sun

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????:&nbsp;"Sheng Wu"<wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com&gt;;
????????:&nbsp;2020??5??23??(??????) ????8:33
??????:&nbsp;"dev"<dev@apisix.apache.org&gt;;

????:&nbsp;Re: Some questions about summer-2020

If you have interested in SkyWalking LUA + OpenResty tests, I would
recommend you to look these
1. The E2E entrance is this,
https://github.com/apache/skywalking/blob/master/.github/workflows/e2e.yaml#L60-L80
2. The way we drive the tests is based on OpenResty docker image,
https://github.com/apache/skywalking/tree/master/test/e2e/e2e-test/docker/lua

SkyWalking's e2e framework is a complex test framework, designed for
SkyWalking. So, it will take time if you want to go through it. The
e2e.yaml is a good point to start.

Hope this helps you.

Sheng Wu ????
Twitter, wusheng1108

Ming Wen <wenm...@apache.org&gt; ??2020??5??23?????? ????4:50??????

&gt; Hi, Jiajun,
&gt; CI(Continuous integration) is a very important part of an open source
&gt; project.
&gt;
&gt; You can start by looking at travis CI[1] of APISIX, as long as you can
&gt; understand the process.
&gt;
&gt; Shywalking[2] is a good example, which has some Lua and OpenResty actions.
&gt; Then I suggest you start with a simple travis -&gt; github actions, such as
&gt; migrating the CI for this project[3]
&gt;
&gt; [1]
&gt;
&gt;
https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix/blob/master/.travis/linux_openresty_runner.sh
&gt; [2]
&gt;
&gt;
https://github.com/apache/skywalking-nginx-lua/blob/master/.github/workflows/ci.yaml
&gt; [3]
&gt; https://github.com/api7/lua-resty-logger-socket/blob/master/.travis.yml
&gt;
&gt; Thanks,
&gt; Ming Wen, Apache APISIX &amp; Apache SkyWalking
&gt; Twitter: _WenMing
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; 184901537 <raisin...@foxmail.com&gt; ??2020??5??23?????? ????10:58??????
&gt;
&gt; &gt; Hello everyone:
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Thanks for your time.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; I'm a 2nd year student of Northeast University in China. I'm
interested
&gt; in
&gt; &gt; working on the project 'Continuous integration (CI) system migration
from
&gt; &gt; travis to GitHub actions'.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt;
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/APISIX/Open+Source+Promotion+Plan+-+Summer+2020+Tasks
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; So what's the prerequisites for attending this project?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; And would you like to recommend me a
demo&amp;nbsp;for&amp;nbsp;practice?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Or I need to make a demo by myself?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Hoping to be a part of this awesome community.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Thanks,