Hello Everyone,

I've been working on a Helm Chart for apisix and I would like to
clarify the following

 1) Helm2 vs 3 Support - With Helm v2 being deprecated in the end of
this year should we start supporting only Helm3 charts or support
Helm2 for backwards compatibility?

2) Chart repository location - Aligning with the Helm V2 deprecation
new charts are no longer accepted to official stable or incubator
repositories. Therefore we will need to store in our own repository.
One suggestion I have is to have a repository similar to the docker
image (https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix-docker) as
https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix-chart  and publish using a
github action as a github page. Any suggestions are welcome.

[ref] (https://github.com/helm/charts#deprecation-timeline)

Regards,
Shenal Silva,
Mobile:+94786903735