Hi,

I just searched some projects under the ASF and noticed that most projects
don't have this banner actually.

How about adding an Event article about ApacheCon (encourage visitors to
speak about Apache APISIX) instead of putting this banner?

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

Qi Guo <guoq...@gmail.com> 于2021年3月22日周一 下午9:29写道: