Hi sameera, the images are broken. We cannot use images in the mail
list. You can describe it in words.

BTW, I use `etcdctl del /apisix --prefix` to delete all keys under
`/apisix`, and then use `./bin/apisix init_etcd` to init the key dirs.

*ZhengSong Tu*
My GitHub: https://github.com/tzssangglass
Apache APISIX: https://github.com/apache/apisix

sameera damith <damith.samee...@gmail.com> 于2021年11月17日周三 下午2:13写道: