Ohhh right, 😅

*Community Section Layout*
Apache APISIX is a project maintained by community members under the Apache
Software Foundation.
It is an open source project that abides by the Apache code of conduc
<https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html>t. Apache APISIX
is a dynamic, real-time, high-performance Cloud-Native API Gateway. It
handles traditional north-south traffic, as well as east-west traffic
between services.
*Apache APISIX Community*
Apache APISIX is an open source project originated by the API7 community.
An open source infrastructure software company providing API processing and
analytics with products and solutions for microservices and real-time
traffic processing such as API gateway, k8s ingress controller, and Service
Mesh.
The Apache APISIX project is built by collaboration of the community and
great contributors. Catch up on other activities in this community by
subscribing to the mailing list. Join weekly contributor meetings
here(date).
*How to get involved*
Want to get involved with a project, check out the community members(link
to member), Interact with other community members who will make sure you
are not left out. We are open to any form of contribution; like code
contributions, design, community management, advocacy, or you can just to
listen in.

   - *Slack**# <https://apisix.apache.org/docs/general/community#slack>*

Apache APISIX provides 2 ways to join the Slack channel.
*Get help from Mailing List (recommended)**#
<https://apisix.apache.org/docs/general/community#get-help-from-mailing-list-recommended>*

   1. Subscribe the mailing list according to *this guide
   <https://apisix.apache.org/docs/general/subscribe-guide>*;
   2. Send a mail to dev@apisix.apache.org and wait for a reply.

*Use the invitation link below**#
<https://apisix.apache.org/docs/general/community#use-the-invitation-link-below>*
Please use this *link
<https://join.slack.com/t/the-asf/shared_invite/zt-vlfbf7ch-HkbNHiU_uDlcH_RvaHv9gQ>*
to join the slack community. If this link is expired, please use the
mailing list method.
*Culture*

   - Inclusion & Diversity
      - Ally Resources

   - Gender and Sexual Orientation Definitions and FAQ

   - Unconscious Bias

   - Anti-Harassment Policy

   - Leadership

   - Learning & Development