Hi Zexuan

Please notice this is an ASF mail list, what `we` is the community,
API7's codes are owned by the company, which should not be a part of
the community.
```
4. support different backend as the source of configuration instead of
etcd. We have already started to do it in
https://github.com/api7/etcd-adapter
5. move some features to CP side. We will start to do CP side service
discovery in
https://github.com/api7/apisix-seed/
```
If the codes are going to donate, it should be taken care of first.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Zexuan Luo <spacewan...@apache.org> 于2022年2月23日周三 19:54写道: