Good first issue just gives the contributor a way to pick the lower
food, we need to do more in exchange for a  long time contribution.
Beside fixing the typoes,I think we need to spend some time helping
the user onboarding.
Writing documents of contribution guid, providing mentoring help for
the newbees.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem