Greg Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 08:44:14AM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > This should work the same way apr_initialize works, so that it calls into
> > the APR sub-libraries with a function like "apr_report_lock" or
> > "apr_report_threads".  This would make it very extensible, and as we build
> > APR with or without different components, we would just pick up the right
> > information.
>
> I think that is overkill for now. All of these flags are available in
> apr_private.h. If it starts to get unwieldy or something, then we can split.
> But let's start simple, make it harder when that is needed.

That is for damn sure  :)^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
I'll start out with all the logic right in cfg.c and as other folks
have time/inclination they can consider other implementations.

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
          Born in Roswell... married an alien...