On Sun, 3 Dec 2000, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> Hopefully I didn't miss any comments on the mailing list last night
> (where is that archive again?).
>
> Here is enough to look at to make sure I didn't screw anything up.  I
> added family and type parameters too so that APR doesn't have to bend
> over backwards (i.e., use syscalls) to find that out.  We don't keep
> the type anywhere yet but it is likely to become useful in the future.

I would really prefer that this function at least look like the current
apr_put_os_* functions.  That would mean just wrapping all of this
information up into a single structure that is just passed to APR's create
function.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131