On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 09:42:22AM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The type problems probably shouldn't be solved with a cast.  This is
> happening because we changed a bunch on arguments from apr_ssize_t to
> apr_size_t in the function prototypes, but neglected to update the
> tests.  We need to convert the actual functions.

I'll let someone a little more familiar with the code do that.

> > After that, the only proble was testdso, which is a dynamically loaded
> > binary.  Naturally the syntax didn't translate well, so I just
> > commented it out entirely.  However, this mean that I couldn't run
> > most of the tests.  So, the upshot is, here's the test results:
>
> What do you mean the syntax doesn't translate well?  Does it compile at
> all?  Does it run?  If this doesn't work on BeOS, we have real problems,
> because we haven't accomplished our goal of a Portable Run-Time.

I meant the command line compiler option syntax, not the C syntax.
Naturally, the metroworks compiler doesnt handle --enable-dynamic and
-fPIC too well.  I'll try to figure out how to do this properly.

        sam th
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
        GnuPG Key: