[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> >   *) move building of aprutil.exports into the top-level Makefile so that we
> >      can use APR's directory (rather than needing to pass it to
> > buildconf.sh)
>
> You can't do this.  We need this file when running buildconf in Apache,
> and it doesn't make any sense to do this each time we build apr-utils,
> because this is not a very fast operation, especially once we add more
> header files.

I guess this is what keeps aprutil.exports from being available at the
right time

(build/buildexports.sh: srclib/apr-util/aprutil.exports: No such file or
directory)

which leads in some sick way to the APR exports list being expanded
twice in exports.c which keeps exports.c from compiling properly?

Cool...

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...