--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The Apache Group has looked at Cygwin before.  We do not plan to include
> support for Cygwin right now.  That may change in the future, but we
> dislike the license.

Just as an FYI-aside: Apache 2.0 and APR actually *do* build and run correctly
almost out
of the box under Cygwin... (the last time I checked, there were just two or
three little
buglets that break the build but which are easily fixed... I've tried
submitting patches
for them before but they got ignored).

(I know that's not exactly what you all are talking about at the moment, I just
thought
I'd mention it.)

--Cliff