Jeff Trawick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Oops... I meant to follow up to the list... trying again.
>
> Note also that upgrading to libtool 1.3.4 and libtool 1.3.5 didn't
> help.

Double loser...   I didn't blow away ltmain.sh after upgrading, and
ltmain.sh is where the bug was.

libtool 1.3.4 has a fix for the problem.

Unless somebody shouts real soon, I'll change the libtool check to
require 1.3.4 instead of 1.3.3.

Also, I noticed that build/cvsclean doesn't blow away all copies of
ltmain.sh:

./srclib/pcre/ltmain.sh
./srclib/apr/shmem/unix/mm/ltmain.sh
./ltmain.sh

The first two reside in cvs, so it is okay not to remove them.

The last one isn't in cvs so it has to go.
--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...