Martin Kraemer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I found out who the culprit is. It's the platform.
> The following patch disables the broken sendfile() implementation
> on s390-ibm-linux-gnu (see attachment).
>
> After that patch, httpd-2.0 works both threaded and preforked.

Beauteous (well, that it works)...  If you keep up with Linux-on-S/390
kernel issues then we'll eventually know when to allow it on a certain
version.

I've got an id on one of these systems somewhere, but after the
initial shock of discovering that it's just Linux I haven't played.

About to commit...

Take care,

Jeff
--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...