[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Of course, you are correct this isn't very portable.  However, with a bit
> of time and effort, and can be made portable.  John has discovered exactly
> what you say in this message, and he will be working on making this much
> more portable in the next few days.

It would be helpful to see his plans before it is committed, as I need
to add special code to validate a password on OS/390.  (John?  Care to
briefly describe your plans here?)

For now I will put in a hack to keep that file compiling on OS/390 (no
pw_passwd field).

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...