On Sat, 31 Mar 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> [...]

didn't mean to say it was my job to fix it, just trying to give a bit of
history to this stuff.  I feel guilty when people find problems with the
stuff I did a few years ago.  By explaining what happened, I am trying to
lessen my guilt.  :-)

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131