On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Greg Stein wrote:

> Ease up, David. Cliff did the right thing here.

We all just got a little worked up, I think.  No harm done.  Case closed.

> Yes, maybe the "no checking" isn't documented, but it has been policy for a
> long while. Yes, we *should* document it. Nobody has got around to it is
> all. I'm surprised that you aren't familiar with it.

If I knew where to put it, I'd document it.  I'm sure there are a million
other unwritten "policies" that should go in the same place.  Anybody who
can think of one of them, drop me a note and I'll put it on my "list of
policies to document".

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]