Justin Erenkrantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Why were the apr_file_printf switched to printf?  printf isn't portable
> or even supported by APR (so says Ryan).  I'd rather we ate our own dog
> food here.  -- justin

[f]printf not portable?  huh?

How does the level of printf support in APR affect whether or not a
program which uses APR can use printf?

Note that we rely on APR-provided format strings to be compatible with
printf format strings whenever possible so that gcc can keep us honest.

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...