Jeff Trawick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> 1. It looks to me that on Unix APR mutexes are always nesting if
>    APR_HAS_THREADS and APR mutexes are never nesting (subject to their
>    underlying implementation of course).  This is not cool.

I meant to say "It looks to me that on Unix APR mutexes are always nesting if
APR_HAS_THREADS and APR mutexes are never nesting (subject to their
underlying implementation of course) if !APR_HAS_THREADS."

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...