On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, David Reid wrote:

> Well, have you looked at the patch?  It doesn't change anything unless
> you turn on a switch in sms.

Not really.  It's on my list of patches to look at ASAP, along with the
mod_ssl patches and a number of other things.  :-/

> However, I'll hold off...

As long as it's #ifdef'ed out unless you specifically turn it on, I'm okay
with it.  Go ahead.

> Thought the new business of tagging/rolling was supposed to get rid of
> all this bu**s**t?

Yeah, kind of.  It helps, but it's not perfect... when lots of stuff goes
in, it delays the process of somebody feeling confident enough in HEAD to
tag it.  That's not to say they CAN'T tag, of course.  If it's a bad tag,
you just ignore it and move on.  But most of us have been only tagging
when we feel sure it's "ready."  Therefore it's a problem with the people
and not the system, but either way it's just a pain.  <shrug>

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Charlottesville, VA