On Monday 30 July 2001 07:53, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > rbb         01/07/29 21:32:42
> >
> >   Modified:    .        buildconf.sh configure.in
> >                buckets  Makefile.in
> >                crypto   Makefile.in
> >                dbm      Makefile.in
> >                dbm/sdbm Makefile.in
> >                encoding Makefile.in
> >                hooks    Makefile.in
> >                misc     Makefile.in
> >                uri      Makefile.in
> >                xml      Makefile.in
> >   Removed:     build    Makefile.in PrintPath default.pl install-sh
> >                         rules.mk.in
> >   Log:
> >   Convert apr-util to use APR's build directory.  This greatly simplifies
> >   apr-util's build system, because it has basically been removed.
>
> FYI... apr-util autoconf is now failing with
>
>   autoconf: Undefined macros:
>   configure.in:73:dnl AC_PROG_LIBTOOL can't be invoked more than once, so
> this configure.in:83:AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
>
> and the resulting configure (bogus since autoconf exits with an error)
> creates a broken apu_select_dbm.h.
>
> (platforms: Linux, HP, AIX, Tru64, etc.  libtool version 1.3.5 on
> Linux, 1.3beta on AIX, dunno what version elsewhere)

This isn't happening on my maching.  I am using libtool 1.3.3, which may be the
difference that
matters.  I don't have a box with libtool 1.3.5 anywhere, so I can't look into
it easily.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Covalent Technologies                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]