Sterling Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>     Heyo,
>
>     Attached is a small patch which adds a --disable-ipv6 support into
>     APR (see also: STATUS file).  What it basically does, is after, the
>     test for IPv6's presence, it adds an AC_ARG_ENABLE() and "turns off"
>     have_ipv6 if the user has given the --disable-ipv6 flag.

useful, but not quite right

1) APR_HAVE_IPV6 must be set to 0 or 1

   "#define APR_HAVE_IPV6              no" isn't cool

2) we need the tweak the message which indicates whether or not APR
   supports IPV6

I'm working on a different patch at the moment.

Thanks,

Jeff

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...