Justin Erenkrantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> This patch is a first cut at enabling the libtool intra-library
> dependency code for httpd-2.0, apr, and apr-util.  This is part of
> the rationale for switching to libtool-1.4.  It compiles fine here
> with libtool-1.4.2 on Linux.

Does binbuild work for you with this patch?  I never got to the bottom
of what was failing on AIX, but I suspected a build order problem that
caused it to fail if one of the support libraries didn't already exist
(yeah, that is pretty vague :( ).  It didn't seem like a
libtool-on-AIX problem.

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Born in Roswell... married an alien...