> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> wrowe       2002/05/30 21:37:27
>
>   Modified:    test     aprtest.dsw
>   Added:       test     testapp.c testapp.dsp testappnt.dsp
>   Log:
>     Some win32 experimental code I'm playing with.  Simply
demonstrates
> how
>     to configure an app for WinNT or all Win32 applications.  I expect
>     extend this simple code to actually set up and test different
> 'signalling'
>     APIs that are supported under Win32 (e.g. console, service, 9x
hidden
>     console service, etc.)

I'm really not sure that this belongs in the APR test directory.  This
directory should only include programs that can be used to stress APR's
API.  The goal of this directory is that if you can run every program in
the directory, then your implementation of APR is correct, and will run
all APR programs correctly.  Does this app do that, or is it Windows
specific?

Ryan