>OK, so if I make a fix to apr_psprintf to fix it, we can remove the
>kludge in vformatter?
>
>After that apr_snprintf returns len-1 if the data just fit and len if
>it got truncated. Is this what is wanted?

It would appear so... Certainly not being able to tell truncation
from "it just fit" is non-ideal. The "kludge" is the (sp >= beg)...INS_CHAR...
stuff right before we return cc though, right? Want to make sure that's
the code you're referring to :)
   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/