At 11:41 AM 12/4/2002, David Reid wrote:
If we don't have such a declare maybe we should add one? I say this as
htpasswd.c (in httpd) uses P_tmpdir that isn't portable and breaks the beos
build. Also Thom found a note in his stdio.h file saying that it wasn't the
right way to do things, and I agree it's not.

I propose that it would simply take the form of a define

#define APR_TMP_DIRECTORY "/var/tmp"

and can be set by platform.

This won't work on Windows. You need to use this function to get the temporary directory:
DWORD GetTempPath(DWORD nBufferLength, // size of buffer
LPTSTR lpBuffer); // path buffer

--
Greg Marr
[EMAIL PROTECTED]