Seriously?

I must be completely in la la land, because I can't see how. It's adding a function that's the same as the existing apr_file_mktemp(), except it makes a directory instead. Add one more to return the system temp directory. What am I missing? If that's overengineered, then so is apr_file_mktemp().

  Am I crazy?  I'll shut up if I'm crazy.

        -wsv