At the end of the day, I am leaving because this isn't fun anymore.  I
have far less time to code than I once had, and I don't want to work on
projects that aren't fun for me.  I have had three or four new projects
that I have wanted to start, but I keep coming back to APR when I have
free time.  That doesn't make sense to me anymore because I don't believe
that I want this project to be the same thing that everybody else does.

Ryan