--On Monday, February 10, 2003 2:10 PM -0800 Jacob Lewallen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can you do us a big favor and please resubmit the patch without any whitespace changes? That is, only diff what you actually changed. We

No problem. Here she is.

In this case, I'll defer to the people who know this code better than I do.

I think even if the queue size is of the correct size, too many consumers could rush in and get stuck waiting on the empty case which may never come. So, yeah. +1 in concept. This is better than doing the broadcast approach which could be expensive. -- justin