The new test framework is essentially done.  There are some features I
would still like to add.  However, the suite has feature parity with the
CuTest framework that we are currently using.  The suite was written from
scratch, but it has many of the same advantages of the CuTest framework
(ie small, fast, and unobtrusive), but it fixes many of the CuTest issues.

An example of how the suite works can be found at:

https://rkbloom.dyndns.org:444/abts/

Just look at test.c or test1.c for the actual test suite code.  If nobody
complains, I will create a simple script to migrate our existing test
suite to this framework.  If anybody has automated scripts that are using
the output, this change will break those scripts.

Ryan