It could work, you are correct.  I wasn't trying to fix that problem, I
was trying to get _any_ mutexes to work with proc_create.  If we have
other bugs that some mutexes do work and others don't, then thats fine,
but those are other bugs that can easily be worked out whenever.  The API
is what I cared about fixing.

Regardless, my time is now gone for this issue.  The new kid isn't
sleeping yet, and I am back at my day job.  So, I am really against trying
to release 1.0 without a fix for this, but I no longer have time to work
on it.

Ryan