--On Monday, July 5, 2004 7:31 PM -0700 Justin Erenkrantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--On Monday, July 5, 2004 2:01 PM +0200 Martin Kraemer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OTOH, I use jlibtool and like it because it works very well, and it is
better suited for adding in support for platforms where stock libtool
behaves incorrectly (than aplibtool which is very OS/2 specific).

Justin, please consider adding jlibtool to APR.

Fair enough. I've asked the Incubator what the right procedure is for importing the jlibtool code. I figure we should be overly cautious here since we already mucked it up so far. ;-)

Will keep [EMAIL PROTECTED] posted... -- justin

The necessary paperwork and legal bits are now filed away. I committed it back into the repository with Martin's 1.4 version - so it should have his changes in it as well.

Please let me know if there are any further issues... -- justin