The prototype for apr_ldap_info() in apr_ldap_init.c is missing.  It
needs to be added to apr_ldap_init.h

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> Graham Leggett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Tuesday, August 03, 2004 7:03:36
PM >>>
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> No - the most important bit is to start hiding the details in
apu_private.h
> and quit publicizing the sdk versions, define mapping wrappers, etc.
> Once everything that aprutil-1 elects to do is hidden inside
aprutil-1.so,
> and the interface is always the same (no matter which linkage), then
> we have 1. defined binary compatibility, and 2. stuck to it :)

apr_ldap_compat is gone, support for old LDAP SDK v2.0 has been
dropped.

The macro that resolved to ldap_parse_url has been dropped and replaced

with code that parses URLs ourselves the same way on all platforms,
allocating memory from pools. All the *free methods have been dropped.

The httpd mod_auth_ldap and mod_ldap modules have been updated to use
the new functions, there are no more toolkit specific defines used
anywhere in httpd (unless I missed one).

If you could double check the stuff that is there now to confirm that
all the fooness is dead, I would be grateful.

Regards,
Graham