Couple of things.

1)  This is an httpd thread at this point, and should be migrated to that list.
2)  You can't support loading multiple modules with APR statically
until httpd can be configured to load modules with local symbols.  You
can't do this by default because of the mod_proxy case.

Ryan

--
Ryan Bloom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]