On Jun 26, 2008, at 7:15 AM, Nick Kew wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:43:47 +0200
Ruediger Pluem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Looks good and makes sense.
apr_get_netos_error() in case of ETIME = 720062
APR_TIMEUP = 70007

So they are different.

which is, in itself, a little disturbing.

But I would do

rv = apr_get_netos_error();

instead

of

rv = APR_EGENERAL;

Works for me in terms of fixing this bug.  But looking at the
history of this bug (we had a much smaller bug, had a fix,
then introduced this bug by switching to apr_get_netos_error
because it felt better), I'd be wary of repeating the same
thought process without more thorough analysis and testing.

How about APR_EGENERAL for 1.3/release, and apr_get_netos_error
for trunk, where it can hopefully get some exposure?

+1