Hi Laurent,
Laurent Charmet schrieb:
> I wish to know if Apr 1.3.x compile on Netware,
yes.
> or if a .nlm is available,
yes, its part of the httpd 2.2.x distros.
> or a faq/wiki to compile Apr for Netware.
no, not really; there comes a docu with httpd. but this is now a little
bit outdated since I changed a few things ...
> We use Apr on many
> platforms with success, but some customers want a port of our product on
> Netware. It's not easy because we use a windows cross compiler targeting
> Netware.
what compiler do you use? CodeWarrior is what the build process is
currently designed for, but it should be possible to compile with
OpenWatcom or gcc too, provided you rewrite the makefiles / build system.

If you have further questions you can directly contact me.

Günter.