On 9/30/2010 6:42 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> Yep, looks like NetWare fixes for expat are in 1.5.x but not 1.3.x.  I
> will probably wait for Günter to say something on the status there.

That seems sensible, but the trees should be the same, probably applying
his patches to 1.3 would be sufficient (Günter?)

> Bill, is Windows okay yet?

Win32 expat tree seems correct with the next commit, but right now I'm
working out just what happened to libaprutil's build to break its own
linkage to xml.lib.  Will update again a bit later this evening.