Am 30.03.2011 00:52, schrieb Guenter Knauf:
are you really sure this is the right thing? /me doubt ...
1. its in an internal header - if we want to expoert that function then
it should be moved to a public header
2. if you look into apr_xml.c you can find:
APR_DECLARE(apr_xml_parser *) apr_xml_parser_create(apr_pool_t *pool)
{
return apr_xml_parser_create_ex(pool, &start_handler, &end_handler,
&cdata_handler);
}

so why should something directly link against apr_xml_parser_create_ex() ?
I dont find any other reference to apr_xml_parser_create_ex() beside the one in apr_xml.c; so I guess the linkage error happens because apr_xml_parser_create_ex() is wrongly marked for export in the C file, or?

Gün.