Jeff, I've lost your thread, probably because it's half at httpd.

Just so you know, I did get to spend my hours yesterday and today on 2008R2
with Visual Studio 2010 - mostly on the tasks of rebuilding a VM to which
I had lost the admin password (damn 'password constraints').

I would like to spend some time tomorrow and Saturday morning wrapping up
all our work, I have Steve's work ready to commit and will at least ensure
Bert's suggestions are adopted, if not a wholesale fix to //unc/vol issues.

Guenter, you have also make a ton of adjustments - are your changes ready
to fly?