On 29.05.2013 18:23, Eric Covener wrote:
> On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 6:30 AM, Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de> wrote:
>> Waiting with my vote for Mladen's reply, but so far the test results on
>> my systems look very good. Note that though Eric reports a problem for
>> Solaris, I'm testing on Solaris Sparc doing 32 Bit builds and I think
>> he's testing on Solaris/amd64.
>>
>> Detailed test results:
>>
>> - files signed, checksums correct
>>
>> - svn compared with gz, bz2 and zip only minor differences
>>   (libtool m4 files in gz and bz2, which seem to not get
>>    cleaned up by buildconf)
>>
>> - I built and made check on the following platforms:
>>   - Solaris 8 Sparc, gcc 4.1.2
>>   - Solaris 10 Sparc, gcc 4.7.2
>
> For me, Solaris 10 w/ SunStudio failed the testsockets.c
> IPV6_MULTICAST_LOOP test even on SPARC.   I didn't think the compiler
> would affect it.

Argh, sorry: indeed testsockets had two failures on my system instead of
the usual one failure which is always due to some specifics of the
tested system. I saw the testsockets failure and thought it is the
expected one and unfortunately didn't check closer.

The additional test sockets failure for me is:

Line 135: Could not set multicast hops (22): Invalid argument

      Line 180: Condition is false, but expected true

But I think that is the IPV6_MULTICAST_HOPS setsockopt that fails.

Regards,

Rainer