On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 8:44 AM, Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This is barely enough to run testapr.  For now it is intended only for
>> Windows.  include/apr.hwc is just apr.hw with variables for
>> APR_HAS_EXPAT|LIBXML2.  (And sorry about that mixed LF/CR-LF patch.)
>>

> Maybe this is only funny to me but...
>
> I did some further work to build an apr shared library...  I started a
> cmake spec for httpd to use that.  httpd.exe displayed the output of
> gen_test_char on every invocation  As I had just spent some time getting
> gen_test_char to work at the right point in the httpd built to produce
> test_char.h I assumed there was some confusion about the build there.
>  Couldn't find anything.  Created separate project consisting of
> essentially an apr_socket_create().  Ran that, got the gen_test_char
> output.  Why?  apr trunk has gen_test_char.c too (with main(), of course),
> and I had it in the list of files to build libapr.

Ahh, that's better:

C:\Users\Trawick\httpdbuild>.\httpd -V
Server version: Apache/2.5.0-dev (Win32)
Server built:   Aug 22 2013 09:03:20
Server's Module Magic Number: 20130702:3
Server loaded:  APR 2.0.0-dev
Compiled using: APR 2.0.0-dev
Architecture:   32-bit
Server MPM:     WinNT
  threaded:     yes (fixed thread count)
    forked:     no
Server compiled with....
 -D APR_HAS_SENDFILE
 -D APR_HAS_MMAP
 -D APR_HAS_OTHER_CHILD
 -D AP_HAVE_RELIABLE_PIPED_LOGS
 -D DYNAMIC_MODULE_LIMIT=256
 -D HTTPD_ROOT="/apache"
 -D SUEXEC_BIN="/apache/bin/suexec"
 -D DEFAULT_PIDLOG="httpd.pid"
 -D DEFAULT_SCOREBOARD="apache_runtime_status"
 -D DEFAULT_ERRORLOG="logs/error.log"
 -D AP_TYPES_CONFIG_FILE="conf/mime.types"
 -D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="conf/httpd.conf"

Only about a million things left to handle...

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/