Am 13.03.2016 um 18:41 schrieb Luca Toscano:
Hi Nick,

    Before I re-invent this particular wheel, is anyone aware
    of existing code under apache-compatible license that parses
    json to an APR table (or hash) and vice versa?

Really interested because it would be great (in my opinion) to add a JSON dump
functionality to mod_status.

Thanks!

Luca

I'm also interested, because I plan to add an apache-based web-service for my
application and to talk via JSON with it. What I need is to parse JSON and
print JSON as result. IMHO having this as an apr set of functions is better
than trying to include other libraries.

Torge