Here's a manual fix of the merge conflicts, needs -p4 since I did it
in a httpd sandbox.

http://people.apache.org/~covener/patches/apu-expat-CVE-2016-0718.diff

I confirmed a simple webdav test worked.  To double-check the merge, I
did see that the patch did not change every call to xmlConvert and we
have the same number of calls and changes as they do.

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com