Hi,

just wanted to forward the link to the patch I'm using atm for my own
builds of MaxSVN to upgrade the expat integration in apr-util 1.5.4 to
expat 2.1.1, in case this is of any use for someone else.

Is with the previous patch (see the old thread for the expat 2.1.0
upgrade:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/apr-dev/201509.mbox/%3C55EEBD81.7070608%40egosoft.com%3E)
the patch is certainly not ready for direct integration in apr util.
Also it's already kind of outdated meanwhile since expat 2.2.0 was
released in June this year.

The patch is available on the corresponding JIRA entry in Max SVN's
bugtracker:
http://www.luke1410.de:8090/browse/MAXSVN-41?jql=project%20%3D%20MAXSVN%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20ASC%2C%20summary%20ASC

Regards,
Stefan